MIA: Evolution of Transfer Pricing DocumentationFebruary 20, 2020
The Sun Daily: SOS: Taxpayers Need Help, Not Pressure To Pay UpMarch 16, 2020
BFM: Ringgit Q&A: Income Tax
Repost of released by BFM Radio on 27 February 2020
With the Tax Season incoming, Roshan gets into tax questions from listeners on this edition of Ringgit Q&A.
Amongst the questions that were asked include:
- Where do I start?
- What are the differences between relief, rebate & exemption?
- Should I file with my spouse?
- How can I ensure I’m claiming everything I’m entitled for?
- What happens if you are audited and don’t have a particular receipt for a tax-claimable item?
- Do I need to do anything post-retirement in relation to income taxes and IRB?
Produced and presented by: Roshan Kanesan