Why is Tax Compliance important?
Tax compliance refers to taxpayers’ – whether individuals or businesses – decisions to comply with the government’s tax laws and regulations in a timely manner. The aspects of tax compliance include deadlines, accuracy, documents and record-keeping as well as filing. It is important for businesses to ensure that their tax returns are correctly prepared, submitted and settled on time. Failure to do so will result in additional tax and heavy penalties being imposed. As the tax rules have evolved and more stringent enforcement is imposed by Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia (IRBM), many companies can be caught out and forced to pay unnecessary penalties to the tax authorities.
Preparation and filing of tax returns
Submission of tax estimates (Form CP204/ CP204A)
Preparation & submission of withholding tax forms
Preparation of double deduction claims
Tax Compliance – How can we help?
Our team of tax compliance specialists is constantly keeping abreast of the latest tax legislations and is committed to delivering high quality work on a timely basis. We ensure your business complies with the latest tax laws and regulations. Our services in tax compliance include:
- Corporate tax compliance and tax planning
- Submission of tax estimates and revision of estimated tax payable
- Preparation and submission of withholding tax forms
- Application of tax incentives with the relevant tax authorities
- Application of tax clearance letters
- Assistance on tax audits
- Liaison with Inland Revenue Board of Malaysia (IRBM) and other regulatory bodies on tax issues
- Deliver latest tax developments on a weekly basis
Beyond looking after your tax compliance matters, we also provide personalised service tailored to suit your organisation’s needs.